What should I do? “These questions I get asked quite often. In the ensuing conversation usually turns out that the patient also suffers from severe and frequent muscle fatigue that is bad, “creaking” turn your head that in recent years have sharply deteriorated memory and vision. – Muscle Gaining Secrets
The most common causes of vertigo:
♦ Ischemic lesions due to osteochondrosis of the cervical spine;
♦ Disruption vestibular apparatus;
♦ General weakening of the body – Muscle Gaining Secrets By Jason Feruggia
Often it comes down to what a person is afraid to leave the house: light spots, flashing passers-by and cars because he has a condition similar to motion sickness. How to help yourself in this situation?
Suggest exercises to train the vestibular apparatus.
* Lie on your back. Turn your head to the left, then right. Sit down. Again lie down and continue to exercise.
* Sit in a chair. Turn your head to the left, then right. Stand up. Again, sit down.
* Standing, follow the slope of the torso to the left, then right. Sit down and continue the exercise.
* Put next to two chairs. Sit-on-one, then get up and change to the other. Repeat the exercise.
* Place two chairs facing each other. Sit on one, and then change to another. Repeat the exercise.
* Sit in a chair. Stand up, take a full turn (360 °) over the left shoulder and then sit down. Repeat the exercise, but is now turning over his right shoulder.
From Muscle Gaining Secrets By Jason Feruggia